Make a typo in your email? Forget to add a recipient? Change your mind about sending an email?
Take back an email you just sent using the Undo Send feature.
- Open Gmail and send your email.
- Click Undo at the bottom of the page.
Depending on your settings, there’s a limited amount of seconds to click Undo before it disappears.
- Click Settings > Settings.
- On the General tab, scroll to the Undo Send feature.
- Select a different cancellation period and click Save Changes.
The full guide can be read here.