You can add files from Google Drive or upload files from your computer.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Create an event, or open an existing event.
- Click Add attachment .
- Choose a file that’s already in your Google Drive, or click Upload to add a file from your computer.
- When you’re done, click Select or Upload at the bottom.
If you’ve invited other people to the event and they don’t have access to view the file, you’ll be asked to choose one of these sharing options when you save the event:
- Anyone with the link can view, comment, or edit: Anyone who has the link can access the file. Guests can share the file with someone else, and they won’t need a Google Account to see it.
- Guests of this event can view, comment, or edit: Shares the file with your guests. They need a Google Account to see the file. They can only share the file with someone else if you give them “Can edit” access.
- Save without sharing: Guests who don’t have access will see the title of the file, but they won’t be able to open it.
You can also open the file in the Google Drive app for other sharing options.
The full article can be found HERE.