- Sign in to your G Suite email.
- Click the in the upper-right and select Settings along the top of any page, and select the Accounts tab.
- Under Send mail as, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name in the Name field and your @mlsd.net address in the “Email address” field.
- Make sure that the Treat as an alias box is checked.
- Click Next Step.
- This will take you back to the Accounts page. If you wish to make your @mlsd.net address the default, click make default link.
Messages you send will appear to be from this email address. Only recipients who look at the original message header will see your primary mail address.
Once you’re set up: sending mail
To use one of your alternate sender addresses, click the From link when you compose a new message. If you’re replying to or forwarding a message, click the field where your recipients are listed, then click From. After clicking From, you’ll see a drop-down menu next to your address, where you can select the email address .
If you ever need to edit the name, configuration or reply-to address, go back to your settings. Click edit next to the address on your Accounts tab. To delete an address, just click delete.