We have several different ways that you can change your Madison Novell/MicroFocus password.
- Wait until your computer prompts you to change your password on login, then follow the prompts to change it.
- Press [CONTROL] + [ALT] + [DELETE] while logged in to a Madison-owned Windows computer, then click “Change a password” on the next screen.
- Visit https://password.mlsd.net or double click the purple padlock on the Windows desktop to change your password.
- Login using your user name and existing password, then click “Change Password”.
- Wait until you see the message “Your password has been changed successfully.” Click Continue.
- If you don’t know your current password, click the “Forgot Password” link below the login boxes. Follow the prompts, and reset your password.
- In the System Tray, right-click on the MicroFocus icon, then click “User Administration for MADISON” then click “Password Administration”.On the dialog box, click the “Change password” button.
Please remember, Novell/MicroFocus passwords sync to Google. You can not change your Google password manually, you must instead change your Novell/MicroFocus password.